Please fill out the form below if you are interested in job vacancies at Schellhammer Business School and fit the following criteria:
Expertise in one or more of the following fields: Politics. Economics. Banking. Tourism. Methodology of Social Sciences (Humanities) including Statistics. Psychology, especially the unconscious mind, dreams, meditation, archetypes, genuine human values, holistic development. Psychology in the world of Business. Economics and Politics. Psychopathology of Society. Corporate Finance. Mathematics, Statistics and Data Analysis.
Requirements for Applicants:
- Academic experience and / or professional experiences of high responsibility
- Expert with creative, critical and all-embracing thinking including future perspectives
- Able to contribute to the Executive Program of Schellhammer Business School
- Committed to self-knowledge, personal development, human evolution
- Strong interest (and sustainable knowledge) in advanced concepts of global renewal
- Humble personality, always learning and enhancing with relevant new knowledge
- Spiritual, which means: strong meaning and value-oriented for human evolution
- Permanent resident on the Costa del Sol (or currently relocating to)
- Fluent in English and preferably at least two other languages
- Globally oriented and experienced in multi-cultural environments
- Passionate in finding creative, innovative and pioneering future-oriented solutions
Schellhammer Business School is a pioneering educational institution that focuses strongly on human factors and is fundamentally future-oriented in nature. You may first read the book ‘Armageddon or Evolution’ by Prof. Dr. Edward Schellhammer to ensure that you are right at Schellhammer Business School.