The summer school is a program for individuals interested in brushing up or fine tuning their skills and knowledge and seeking to create a foundation for higher aims in life and business. Including but not limited to languages, business expertise and personal skills based on the following schedule:
- Languages: Spanish language classes at beginners, intermediate and advanced level
- Business: Innovation, Sustainability, Marketing, Negotiation, State of the Planet
- Personal Skills: Communication, Self-Management, Meditation, Dream Interpretation
- Extracurricular Activities: Cultural Trips and Excursions, Sports, Industrial Visits
- Optional Internship: Get business experience at the ONA Hotel Resort in Valle Romano
Schedule from Monday-Friday: 11:00-14:00
Dates 2019: June, July, August or September
Start Day: First Monday of the month
Tuition Fees: Contact us for pricing
Course Duration: 4 weeks
Included: Tuition fees, shared or single room accommodation (self-catering accommodation in double or triple rooms, extracurricular activities, certificate upon completion (existing students will receive credits that can count towards their standard academic year).
Please note that subjects offered may vary from the published list and are revised periodically to ensure maximum relevance to the related industry and business world. Language classes are based on demand (minimum five students) per level and must be chosen prior to the start of the course.