The state of humanity and the earth demands outstanding academic and non-academic education in the fields of Business, Politics, Hospitality, Media, and Psychology. Relevant knowledge and professional competences which take into consideration human needs and ethical values are of utmost importance.
In every business and industry, 80% has got to do with people; with Psychology. Having the right psychological knowledge and skills are an absolute requirement to be able to succeed and understand life and business.
Making as much profit as possible by ignoring human values destroys a person’s integrity, humans around them as well as the planet as a whole. Profiting at the expense of failing as a person is a hollow and destructive path, which becomes clear when looking at the social, economic and ethical catastrophes around the globe today.
At Schellhammer Business School we take a primary focus on providing students with the foundation to become strong personalities in order to master the many challenges that they will face in their future workplace and in life.
The educational programs at Schellhammer Business School enable students to understand themselves as human beings and learn to deal with themselves and others in an efficient manner that respects and integrates genuine human values.
Schellhammer Business School offers a strong practical approach through its case studies where students can train their practical skills in order to best understand the application of theories. The learning processes promote the building of a rock-solid integrity and moral character as well as a responsible orientation towards humanity and the earth in the perspective of decades to come.
Schellhammer Business School offers academic and non-academic educational programs based on:
- Knowledge and professional skills of global relevance
- Focus on global problems of humanity and the world
- Future oriented multiple network analysis
- Holistic understanding of humans and societies
- Sustainable strategies for business and managing humans
- Multi-cultural and balanced ethical orientation
Schellhammer Business School has a strong philosophy:
- Knowledge: Acting based on significant knowledge.
- Professionalism: Working with relevant skills for efficiency.
- Global: Analyzing and decision making in global perspectives.
- Vanguard: Holistic analysis, thinking, decision making, and acting.
- Ethical: Responsibility in human, environmental, and global matters.
- Multi-cultural: Integrative understanding of cultural characteristics.
- Future-oriented: Thinking and acting in perspectives of 50 years.
- Human: Caring for the genuine human values and human life.
- Personality qualities: Strong focus on rock-solid integrity and strength.
Schellhammer Business School is pioneering:
- To provide students with knowledge and skills to excel in a global world.
- To establish an academic institution with vanguard educational values.
- To promote a new perception with a multi-cultural and ethical orientation.
- To foster a holistic understanding of humans, societies, and environment.